Box Top and Labels For Education
It’s easy! Just:
- Cut off the Campbell’s Labels for Education and Box Tops from General Mills.
- Place them in an envelope marked Box Tops or Labels for Education.
- Send them into school in your child’s Take Home Folder or drop them in the box by the office.
- Chatham Park earns 10¢ per Box Top for Education and points towards educational resources from Labels for Education!
Giant A+ School Rewards
When you sign up and use your Giant card you will earn points for Chatham Park. Giant Food Stores will then total all of the points that Chatham families earn and send us a donation based on our points earned. They will be giving away $3 million to schools this year.
- Go to GiantFoodStores.com
- Enter your bonus card number
- Enter our School ID 03857
- Click Designate your school and you are done
Target RED Card
Target will donate a percentage of your REDcard purchases to our school. This year we have earned $800 from this program - all you need to do is shop with your REDcard. Click here to see the full breakdown of how we have benefited from this rewards program.
- Go to Target.com
- Enter your REDcard information
This is a program that is connected to several retailers, including Genuardi’s. You can click here to find out more about the eScrip program. Some of the online retailers include Amazon.com (2.4% contribution), ToysRUs.com (1.2%), Gap.com (4.2%), BarnesandNoble.com (3.6%) and Walmart.com (1.8%). Click here for a list of retailers and the percentage of your purchase that they will donate. To sign up on eScrip:
- Go to eScrip.com
- Follow the online steps
- You can register just grocery cards (Genuardi’s) or you can register credit cards (for online retailers)
- Click here to shop through the online mall with registered credit cards and they will do the rest.
Please click here if you have any questions regarding these programs.