Make-A-Plate will be completed at home. Print the blank template and let your child create his/her design. Be sure the template includes name, grade and teacher. Turn in the completed template with $9 cash or check to your homeroom teacher by February 21.
Download required forms:
Some tips to remember when completing Make-A-Plate:
- You can use markers, pens, colored pencils, crayons, etc. (no glitter)
- Leave a 1/4” border around the edge
- Do not fold the template
- Return it in an envelope or in your child’s folder
- Write the artist name, grade, and teacher on the template (e.g., James K. 3C)
- Provide $9 cash or check made payable to Chatham Park Home and School Association
If the cost will prevent your child from ordering a plate, Home and School has funds available to help. Please email Kristin Kearns.