This year’s Book Fair takes place March 2 through March 6. Your children will be at the Book Fair during their weekly library class. Family Night will be held on March 2 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Get a jump-start by going to Chatham Parks Book Fair webpage. https://www.scholastic.com/bf/chathamparkelementaryschool
Here are some to things to check out on the website before your child visits:
- Sign up for eWallet. This is an incredibly easy digital payment option. You set up an account for your child with a specified amount they can spend which is attached to your credit card. What they don’t spend is returned to your card.
- Access to an online booklist. It provides a sample of the titles that will be available. Many parents find it helpful to make a wish list ahead of time.
- Download the Book Fair app to get the latest reading level information, book trailers, podcasts, and more.
- Shop online. These purchases benefit our school while the Book Fair takes place.
- Don’t forget to visit the Book Fair on Family Night on Monday March 2nd, from 6:00 until 7:30 p.m. in the Chatham Park Library.
We need five volunteers to assist our kindergarten and first grade classes and four volunteers for our second grade classes. We also need volunteers for setting up, Family Night, and taking down the Book Fair.
Thank you for whatever help you can give – without all of you we could not do this!