The Fitness Challenge is a great way to keep our Chatham Park students active and engaged during these unusual times. We will be sending out weekly challenges each Monday to participating students throughout the month of February. Students will have until Sunday at 5:00 p.m. to complete the challenge for the week.
How to participate:
Step 1: Register
Step 2: Look for an email each Monday with the weekly challenge and completion form
Step 3: Complete the weekly challenges, then submit weekly completion form by 5:00 p.m. each Sunday
Step 4: Have fun!
About the weekly challenges:
- Each challenge will have an outdoor and an indoor component. The challenges can be done at your leisure either all at once or broken up over the week. We just want you to MOVE.
- Week 1 challenge example:
- Walk, run, or bike for at least 20 minutes two times during the week.
- 20 repetitions of each of the following moves (can be done all at once or throughout the week): Jumping Jacks, Burpees, Pushups, and Sit-ups.
- CPE HASA is encouraging families to do some of the activities together and post pictures on social media (#CPEFitness and @CPEHASA on Instagram and Facebook). Picture ideas include:
- Family action shot in front of the Chatham Park sign
- Picture of the family holding a plank, handstand, or any other exercise together
- Picture walking on a trail or somewhere with nice scenery
Prizes: Each student that participates and completes all the activities in the four-week challenge will receive a $5 Koffmeyer’s gift card
Bonus class prize: The class with the most students who complete the four-week challenge will receive a special prize and a class trophy.