Welcome to Chatham! We are thrilled that you have joined our school. We are Chatham Park’s Home and School Association (HASA), and we aim to make your transition to a new school easy, exciting, and enjoyable. Find helpful information regarding HASA and Chatham Park Elementary School in our helpful welcome document that you can reference throughout the year. Some highlights include:
- HASA Dues: Please take a moment and submit your HASA dues online via Pay Pal or Venmo. HASA also accepts checks that can be sent to the office.
- Get Connected to AtoZ Connect/Membership Toolkit: Get connected with Chatham Park through AtoZ Connect, our online directory. This is a great tool to connect with classmates. Parents can add themselves and their student(s) to the database and verify their information so it is always up-to-date. Log in today! Download the app to your phone. App Store or Google Play.
- HASA Calendar of Events: We plan to add more events to the calendar which you will be able to view on our site or sync to your own calendar. Stay tuned for upcoming virtual events! On this page you will also find the School Cafeteria menus.
- Social Media/Contact Information: You will find useful emails, social media accounts, and web sites for Chatham Park’s HASA in our Contact section. If you have any questions at any time, please do not hesitate to reach out. We were all new once and we want to make sure you are as up-to-date and informed as possible.
- Kindergarten Families: information specifically for kindergarten familiesReview a letter from the principal containing , including orientation info.
HASA holds monthly meetings on the first Wednesday of every month at 7:00 p.m. The meetings will be held via Zoom until we can meet in person (in the school’s library). You are welcome to attend any of these meetings. It is a great way to keep up-to-date on what is going on at the school, stay in the know about what is coming up, and learn about various ways to get involved with HASA activities.
HASA is here for you! Do not hesitate to reach out if you want to get involved.